FASHION NEWS YOU HAVE TO KNOW

 
My dear fashionistas,
I'm back. I had some problems with my computer so, I'm sure you've noticed, Mani took over. He made an amazing job, isn't he?  I'm very grateful to him. Check out the posts he wrote while I was gone: Milan Street Style, My gift to you.

The day when my computer broke, I was preparing a great post, unfortunately, just about everything is gone. :( So that post will wait a while.

This time I decided to share with my favorite readers and followers some juicy news from the fashion world.

 Enjoy!


…Stay fabulous!

Antonia

1.     CHANEL BOY BAG
 
 
 
Chanel has presented a new it bag that will, without doubt, become another hit among the fashionistas.
Karl Lagerfeld said: "Chanel used men's underwear to make dresses; she had this boyish attitude, in fact, it is the very spirit of Chanel. She got it from Boy Capel, the great love of her life, which, incidentally, explains why the new bag is called the Boy Chanel."


The Chanel Boy Bag ia available in stores from August.

I love them, the innovations from Chanel are always welcome!


Fashionistas, what do you think?

Runway, Chanel Fall 2011 RTW.
2.     RIHANNA FOR GLAMOUR SEPTEMBER 2011
Rihanna is looking fabulous on the cover of Glamour magazine’s September 2011 issue. The photos are amazing, and RiRi looks super glamorous and sophisticated wearing Marc Jacobs, Yves St Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, Givenchy and Vionnet.
I love it!!
3.     GAGA GOO GOO BABYWEAR
Lady Gaga has launched a new line of babywear wich is based on some of her crazy costumes. The line is called Gaga Goo Go babywear.
The line include the meat dress, Kermit the Frog dress, the bubble dress, the green leotard and the red lace costume.
 
 
Isn't this crazy?
 
 

4.     BALMAIN'S MORE AFFORDABLE LINE
 

Balmain's new, more affordable line is hitting stores in December, but you can ckeck out a first look at the debut collection for Spring 2012.
With this line Balmain will join other brands wich decided to bring their fashion closer to a wider audience. Prices are range from 120 euros for T-shirts and 250 euros for jeans up to 900 euros for eveningwear.
<3 or </3?
5.     AMY WINEHOUSE
The world was shocked affter the news that Amy Winehouse passed away. This talented singer was also a part of the fashion world, in fact, she collaborated with Fred Perry. It's assumed that she left behind three unfinished collections which will, hopefully, see the light of day.
RIP Amy Winehouse.
 
Here are some of her covers:

Don't forget FASHION IMPERATIVE on Facebook.


 
 
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online