MY GIFT TO YOU


(click to enlarge)
Dolls, do you remember a while back when I was absent for a couple of days and Antonia covered me? Well, I had an entrance examination for Fashion Design College. Don't ask me about it because those were the two most terrifying days of my life. It was the first time that my work was evaluated by someone totally objective and guess what? I was accepted and I enrolled at Fashion Design College. I am so happy and now I have the opportunity to say thank you for your support and for well receiving my fashion sketches on Facebook. I have to say thank you to Minja who helped me with preparations and for being the best support. She was always saying: “You don't have to practice anymore! You are the best“. Also thanks to Antonia and Josip for helping me to choose which sketches to draw at the exam.
My last thanks go to John for helping us with our blog.
 
This sketch is my gift to you and I hope you'll like it!
.......hugs and kisses by Mani.
 
 
 
Phots by: Me,myself and I
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online