Sunday in the Jungle

Yep. It's true.

It's 98 degrees today. Heat index 116. Dew point at 81. This is the WEIRDEST summer. I'm BUMMED a bit because when you go outside you are heat-blasted. I have been in the house all day today!

And the thought of working tomorrow in the non-air conditioned Cave makes me cry. I think I'll hang out in the office and only go cave-dwelling when absolutely necessary. SIGH
Cutest two cats in the world. I think Deekers (on right) looks just like Stan Laurel. It's a weird comparison, but I'm weird.


Best dinner in the world. I thought I died and went to Grok heaven.


Cutest dog in the world wants a bite. I shared. You know I'm nice. Sometimes.

Georgie can melt even the coldest of hearts. He's had a rough weekend since he had to stay indoors as well. That just about kills him. And there were storms Friday night and Saturday night. He's very afraid of storms.

Give him a little hug my hooches, but don't feel too sorry for him, he had lots of wonderful beef fat for dessert.

Smooches.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online