A New Voice

 I finally have a few minutes to do an update – as someof you might know I recently launched a new entertainment site called Raw Entertainment,and that means that a lot of content I use to publish on here will now be on placedon the new site…SO I have decided to use this blog as a kind of personaljournal/blog – which is pretty cool as I was really stuck in the “New Content”loop for a while – only focusing on finding the latest fashion news and losingmy personal opinion a bit.

So if you were wondering what’s next for “The Worldof Fashion within ME” – I plan on doing regular posts on what I like, love, andlive for…along with those random thoughts, opinions, and rants that creep up onme from time to time.

I will still be doing posts on all the projects Iwork on, along with fashion updates and so on, but from now on it will havemore of my own views attached to it.

Thank you to everyone that’s been supporting all my differentprojects up and till now and I hope you will continue to support me in this newidea as well. ;)

Keep It Fab
StanRaw
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Fashion and Beauty Tips - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online